
Celebrating Adam's 1st Birthday
The first official picture of Adam and me.

It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating Adam’s 1st birthday. His birthday is actually tomorrow, Feb. 10th, and my wonderful young man will be 17 years old. We celebrated with the family on Saturday. The menu was complete with homemade “Hooter’s Chicken”, oven “fried” veggies, fresh veggies and a Birthday Cookie with ice cream. I am experiencing happiness and sadness all within the same moments. I know that within the next year, I will be witnessing Adam’s “lasts” at school and he will be moving on to another phase in his life. I’m thankful that my mom and daddy have shown me that I will still be a parent, even though your child grows up. It’s just hard to imagine my life without the day to day events devoted to Adam Paul Crabtree.
So tomorrow, February 10 at 6:28PM think of me and Adam as he officially turns 17. I am blessed beyond measure to have had the past 17 years with him and I pray for at least 71 more!
So tomorrow, February 10 at 6:28PM think of me and Adam as he officially turns 17. I am blessed beyond measure to have had the past 17 years with him and I pray for at least 71 more!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment