Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cancelled

I've always been excited to come home at the end of the day and check my mail. I look for fun surprises I may have received. I order samples, so its like getting presents in the mail. Now, most days we cringe before we open the mailbox. Yesterday was not bad, just junk mail. This morning however we received a notice from our insurance company who we have both homes and all vehicles insured through. They were kind enough to tell us they were cancelling our policy on the house in Oneida because there is a "change in risk". I guess I made a mistake in filing an online claim this past week in regards to the "meth damage" at our house in Oneida. So now they have so kindly cancelled us. My thoughts now flow to the ideas of completely changing insurance companies. I've been with this group for twenty years now. I guess sometimes its best to just move on. I know breaking up is hard to do, but they cancelled us first!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment