

I realize that when I updated yesterday, I didn’t mention much about Adam. He’s still been busy with play practice, Vera’s Composition II class and school in general. He wrote me a poem (pictured above and translated below) and gave me flowers (via Bill) for my birthday. Pictures are above. Mother I’m sorry for all the trouble I cause
Like wanting everything like 4 furry paws
I’m sorry when I raise my voice to you
But I do not realize that I do
I need to watch my voice
I need to watch my poise
And watching you will help me
Because you act very sweetly
I love you Mother I want to say
Have a lovely birthday
The Senior class always chooses 2 guys and 2 girls from the Junior class to be ushers at Graduation. Today the seniors met today and Adam is one of the boys they chose. This is a huge honor for him. He gets to wear a white tuxedo jacket. I will be sure to post pictures.
I’ve also posted the official Prom 09 picture of Bill and me. He looks like a hottie!!! He’s posing very well!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment