Monday, April 6, 2009

Prom








This past weekend, Adam cleaned up his Jeep, got dressed up in a tux, picked up a date (girl named Beth) and headed to Crossville to attend the prom at the Fairfield Glade Community Center. He hated the dressing up, but enjoyed the social time. He actually smiled for a few of the pictures. His curfew was 2am, but he came home around 1am. He was getting clothes to go to a friends’ house to spend the night.

I actually got to attend the prom as a chaperone. After Adam left to pick up his date, I had a minor break down. It is so hard watching him grow up. Once we got to the prom, the evening was full of drama. Without going into major details, several of the seniors had made several jabs at one of the juniors while reading the “Last Will and Testament” and the “Remember When’s”. I ended up running out of the room behind the junior girl to talk to her and calm her down. I just hope the drama dies down and doesn’t continue to escalate. Girls have such a difficult time letting things drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment