Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Believing God


This is a picture I scanned recently - it was made 17 years ago. It has 4 generations - David Acres (Daddy), me, little Adam and Audney Acres (Grandpa Acres). Just had to share it!



As I begin my 3rd week of the Beth Moore Bible Study "Believing God" I need to share some scriptures that are on my heart.


Mark 9:23 - "Everything is possible for him who believes."


Mark 9:24 - "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

Habakkuk 3:2 -
"LORD, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy."


I'm very thankful for a wonderful weekend and a great Sunday at church. I'm actually looking forward to work this week as well.

Hope everyone reading this has a great week. If you receive my blog by e-mail, please know I am praying for you daily. All my love!

Straightjacket Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment