Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have a brain!!




I’ve had a headache since last Monday. It has been around my eyes and the front part of my head. I finally went to the doctor on this past Monday. Since I was not having any other symptoms, he wanted to wait a couple of days to see if it was stress – not that I have any of that! Anyway, he prescribed muscle relaxers. They did nothing for me. So today I called the doctor and he scheduled for me to have a brain and sinus CT scan. I was out of the X-ray department of Roane County Medical around 3:20 and got a call from the doctor’s office by 3:30. I have a severe sinus infection in my sinus cavities. REALLY! So I get to take antibiotics for 2 weeks. I’m just ready for my head to quit hurting. Oh, I have a brain too! There are pictures that prove it on file at the hospital!

I've included a picture of the sinus cavities for those of you who would like to be scientifically educated on the sinuses. I know, I'm goofy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment