Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Realization


Over this past weekend, I had the opportunity to spend time with my mom and daddy. Mom and I talked about me having such a difficult time with Adam graduating next year. She said if I didn’t make such a big deal about it verbally, Adam wouldn’t be giving me such a hard time.

I have loved being a mom and I know that job will never end. Today, I realized that I’m moving to a new experience in my life. Several of my friends have babies or young children. I have become aware that God has given me wonderful friends who let me hang out with their great kids. So to my friends who thank me for watching their children, I say, thank you, because you are helping me in more ways that you can imagine. God is using you and your children to help me get through this next phase
Update on Bill - Today he said he is not crazy, but he is a carrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment