Wednesday, Gracie and Alison let us tag along to the public library for story time, activity time and craft time. We walked down to the library from my house. The girls love the whole thing. Carol, Hunter and the girls met us there. We ran some errands and then met Carol and her crew at the park to play some more. I decided to drop the girls at the house to chill out while I went to the grocery store. Bill wanted steak for supper. Katie helped to cook and we had a fun meal. The girls ate hot dogs. Then we headed to TeamKid. Carol dropped her girls off at TeamKid. All four girls were fast friends and had a great time.
On Thursday, I had to take the girls back home. They slept late (they always do) and then we headed to Knoxville to meet Tim and Beth.
After 4 days and 3 nights with my nieces, I’ve decided my sister-in-law Beth is a saint. Katie and Kenzie are wonderful girls and they are very active. My SIL is a wonderful mom and she puts up with my brother too!
Friday and Saturday I spent cleaning the “stick-stuff” room. I had been sticking stuff there for too long. It’s finally semi-organized. I threw away A LOT of stuff. Now I’m working on changing my winter clothes to my summer clothes. I’m getting rid of a lot of those too. If I haven’t worn it in the past year, it’s headed to Goodwill.
I’ll end this on a song that has been on my mind for the past week. I think it sums up what I feel at the end of this wonderful week.
After 4 days and 3 nights with my nieces, I’ve decided my sister-in-law Beth is a saint. Katie and Kenzie are wonderful girls and they are very active. My SIL is a wonderful mom and she puts up with my brother too!
Friday and Saturday I spent cleaning the “stick-stuff” room. I had been sticking stuff there for too long. It’s finally semi-organized. I threw away A LOT of stuff. Now I’m working on changing my winter clothes to my summer clothes. I’m getting rid of a lot of those too. If I haven’t worn it in the past year, it’s headed to Goodwill.
I’ll end this on a song that has been on my mind for the past week. I think it sums up what I feel at the end of this wonderful week.
How Great Is Our God
Artist: Chris Tomlin
VERSE(1):The splendor of a King,Clothed in majestyLet all the earth rejoice,All the earth rejoiceHe wraps himself in light,And darkness tries to hideAnd trembles at his voice,And trembles at his voice
VERSE(1):The splendor of a King,Clothed in majestyLet all the earth rejoice,All the earth rejoiceHe wraps himself in light,And darkness tries to hideAnd trembles at his voice,And trembles at his voice
CHORUS(1):How great is our God, sing with meHow great is our God,and all will see How great, How greatIs our God
VERSE(2):Age to age he standsAnd time is in His HandsBeginning and the End, Beginning and the EndThe Godhead, Three in oneFather, Spirit, SonThe Lion and the Lamb,The Lion and the Lamb
CHORUS(2)Name above all namesYou are Worthy of all praiseand My heart will sing how greatIs our God(x2)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment