


Tomorrow I head back to work after a fun-filled and busy spring break week. Here is a recap of the past 10 days.
Last weekend began with spending time with family. My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Randy came in to visit from Indiana. Uncle Randy was very sick about a month ago. It was so great to see them both. The whole family came to my house Friday night for a good home cooked meal. My grandmother, Aunt Pat, Tim, Beth, Katie and Kenzie along with mom and daddy were here! Saturday I went with Mom and Daddy to Scott Co. to continue visiting family. Grandma cooked fried chicken and made chicken and dumplins. I got to visit with my Aunt Phyllis too. We went by the “meth house” to make sure everything was still sealed up.
Sunday I was busy with church and church activities. The ladies began a Beth Moore Bible study called Believing God. This is going to be great! I got to visit with Bryleigh while my best friend Amy had a Vacation Bible School meeting.
Monday I went to Knoxville to get Katie and McKenzie. It was raining like crazy. When we got to my house, Gracie called and invited the girls to play at her house. They had a blast. Kenzie helped to make supper – mac n cheese, chicken strips, green beans and corn.
Tuesday we met Gracie, Alison, Wyatt, Carol, Hunter, Chloe and Olivia at the park to have a picnic. We stayed there for 2 ½ hours. I even got sunburned. Then we went to Goodwill to show the girls how to bargain shop. I found come great clothes for the girls. We made homemade pizza for supper.
Last weekend began with spending time with family. My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Randy came in to visit from Indiana. Uncle Randy was very sick about a month ago. It was so great to see them both. The whole family came to my house Friday night for a good home cooked meal. My grandmother, Aunt Pat, Tim, Beth, Katie and Kenzie along with mom and daddy were here! Saturday I went with Mom and Daddy to Scott Co. to continue visiting family. Grandma cooked fried chicken and made chicken and dumplins. I got to visit with my Aunt Phyllis too. We went by the “meth house” to make sure everything was still sealed up.
Sunday I was busy with church and church activities. The ladies began a Beth Moore Bible study called Believing God. This is going to be great! I got to visit with Bryleigh while my best friend Amy had a Vacation Bible School meeting.
Monday I went to Knoxville to get Katie and McKenzie. It was raining like crazy. When we got to my house, Gracie called and invited the girls to play at her house. They had a blast. Kenzie helped to make supper – mac n cheese, chicken strips, green beans and corn.
Tuesday we met Gracie, Alison, Wyatt, Carol, Hunter, Chloe and Olivia at the park to have a picnic. We stayed there for 2 ½ hours. I even got sunburned. Then we went to Goodwill to show the girls how to bargain shop. I found come great clothes for the girls. We made homemade pizza for supper.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment